If you’d like to use WhatsApp to save time when asking a group of people the same question, making it look as though you’ve asked each of them individually and not having to open each chat to ask them separately, here’s how:
– For Android: Tap on Chats > Menu (three dots top right)> New Broadcast.
– Select the contacts for the broadcast list by tapping on their names (a green tick will appear).
– Once the list has been made, tap on the “Create” (big green tick) button. You will then be shown the number of recipients (and names) top left, with a message field at the foot of the screen.
– Compose and send the message to the list.
– To edit the recipients, or to delete the list, tap on the three dots (top right) and tap on ‘Broadcast list info.’
– To create the list in iOS – Tap on Chats > Broadcast Lists > New List > Add contacts.