If you need to quickly find images on any subject which already have a transparent background, there’s a quick and easy way to do it with Google’s Image Search. Here’s how:
– Go to Google and click on ‘Images’ (top right) for Image Search.
– Type in what you’re looking for, e.g. Christmas, and hit return or click on the search symbol.
– Click on ‘Tools’ (top, right-hand-side and below the search box).
– In the ‘Colour’ dropdown, select ‘Transparent’.
– You will then see all the images related to your search term that have a transparent background.