We recognise how challenging it is to keep up with business technology – and yet your digital data and IT infrastructure are crucial for operating your business. At Enhance Systems, we understand the challenges businesses face and provide a variety of budget-friendly managed IT services and IT support to help you save time, protect vital data, and use your time more effectively.
Our managed IT services professionals will work with you to understand the needs of your business and recommend options that will enhance your IT infrastructure, IT management and IT support – all to help you reach your future goals. With experience in a wide variety of industries, our knowledgeable IT professionals, engineers and tech support staff members will help prevent and troubleshoot issues. And when the need arises, we’ll be there to offer help and support.
Just some of the things we do EVERY DAY to ensure your systems are running smoothly:
- Constant health checks to ensure your systems are running smoothly
- Ensure that your AntiVirus is always up-to-date
- Predict possible failures through our daily health checks
- Patch Management – Making sure Windows/Mac OS has the latest updates
- System & Network performance checks
- Ensure your server has successfully completed all backups
A proper server and network infrastructure is important for your business to function properly and efficiently. We specialise in both structured wired and wireless networks as well as remote connections to your network from anywhere in the world.
Networking Services we offer:
- Structured wired networks
- Specialist Wireless networks, both internal and external.
- Enterprise Wireless suitable for large buildings, hotels, conference centres, etc.
Inevitably as your business grows and you add more computers to your network you will require a server. A server helps keep your network data organised and secure. We supply and install servers for businesses of all sizes.
Some advantages of having a server installed;
- Central Management of your Users, Printers and Shared Programs e.g., Accounting, CRM, etc.
- All data is stored in a central location, allows access for remote workers and is easily backed-up.
- Enterprise grade security of all your data!
- Easily scale your network infrastructure as your business grows.
What would you do if your server just died?
How much money would you loose every hour your server was down?
One of the biggest challenges companies face is how to maximise business continuity and avoid business disruption following a server failure. Our Backup solutions provide fast and reliable disaster recovery, data protection and system migration to get servers online as quickly as possible.
Your Recovery Time Objective (RTO) is the maximum amount of time your systems can be out of commission — from when a disruption occurs to the moment your system is available again. Minimising your RTO helps you avoid the consequences of a break in business continuity.
Our Disaster Recovery Solution includes the following benefits:
- Rapid recovery from bare metal, to dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments.
- Centralised backup administration from a web management console for Servers & workstations.
- Verification and re-verification of backup images.
- Automatic backup of SQL, Exchange and other critical applications.
- Granular recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
- Backup to multiple local locations as well as a variety cloud storage providers.
Microsoft Office 365 provides users with anywhere, anytime access to cloud based email and calendars, conferencing, file sharing, websites and Office web applications securely and cost-effectively.
Microsoft Office 365 works for any type of organisation, even small businesses with just a few employees and because it is completely scalable, there’s no upper limit.
We all have the same issues; we all want to work wherever we are, at any time. We want to be able to share data and documents, and do so in a secure environment regardless of whether we’re using a PC or laptop at home or in the office or a smart phone or tablet PC whilst on the move. Microsoft Office 365 allows all this, and much more.
Microsoft Office 365 provides users with anywhere, anytime access to cloud based email and calendars, conferencing, file sharing, websites and Office web applications. It can provide a robust platform for SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Skype for Business and share files using OneDrive for Business.
Enhance Systems have successfully migrated and deployed Microsoft Office 365 to many small and large businesses. We have the skills and knowledge to move you to the cloud, smoothly, securely and cost effectively.